Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 4 - 13/3/2012 - Macau & Hong Kong

Up early, had the buffet breakfast in the hotel then checked out, leaving our suitcases in storage to collect after golf.
Ladies locker room - luxury!
The limo arrived from Caesars Golf Resort to pick us up. I accidentally hit the bellboy in the nose while he was trying to load the golf clubs - no blood luckily :-)
Really nice course and facilities. Went into the locker room to change my shoes and there was a beautiful spa/plunge pool bubbling away with these huge recliners. Was very tempted to give the golf a miss and stay in the spa area!!

We had a wonderful caddy called Rose. She could read a putt so well. I must have sunk at least 5 putts over 10 feet in length. I offered to give up all my luggage and take her home instead :-)


Rose lining up a putt
Sean won the match today, I was a bit stuff and sore at the beginning, but came good as the game progressed. I did birdie the Par 4 10th for a 4 pointer, and Sean birdied a Par 5 also for a 4 pointer.
Sean & Jane
Caesars Golf Resort
Finished golf, ate a light meal then got the limo back to the Hard Rock. Picked up our luggage, hopped on the shuttle bus, bought our Turbojet ticket and jumped straight on for immediate departure - could not have timed it better. Taxi to the Novotel Nathan Road, whisked up to the 15th floor for check-in. Feel like I am at home here in Hong Kong.
Turbojet leaving Macau
Had a nice shower then walked up to the Ladies market. I didn't buy a thing - just checking it all out at first, lots of time to choose what I want to take home :-)
Ladies Market
Had dinner at the hotel, I had the buffet which was lovely, Sean ordered from the menu, it too looked good. Walked across the road to the Temple Street Night Market and walked off our dinner. My poor old knees were protesting loudly so back to the hotel for some sleep. Golfing at Hong Kong Golf Club tomorrow so need to be well rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment